2022-2023 ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
Please be advised that only parents and/or legal guardians can submit an interest form and complete the registration process.
Important age/birthdate requirement information below
- Student’s birthday must be before or on 1/31/2018 in order to be able to participate in the Interest process.
- Students must be 5 years of age on or before September 1st to begin Kindergarten
- To be considered for TK enrollment, student must turn 5 on or before February 2nd of the school year. Ex: student’s date of birth should be before or on February 2nd, 2023 to be elegible for TK for the 2022-2023 school year.
TK/K Sibling/Staff priority registration:
All steps must be completed including completion of interest forms, attendance at Enrollment Information Virtual Orientation, full registration, and documents turned in by February 15, 2022.
To register your child for the 2022-2023 school year, the following steps must be completed by the parent/legal guardian of the incoming student.
Step 1: Complete Interest Form to receive emails in order to set up account for interested students.
Submit Interest Form here:Interest Form
Step 2: Receive an email confirmation immediately of completion of the interest form.
Step 3: Receive a second email approximately 5-10 minutes later (if you do not receive this email check your spam folder or contact OCEAA) with credentials and steps to:
- Set up PowerSchool account using the link emailed to you. This will allow you to complete the forms below.
- Complete forms in PowerSchool: 40-Student Demographics, 41-Legal Guardians, 42-Language Background Questionnaire, 43-Two-Way Immersion Program Agreement
- Choose Enrollment Information Virtual Orientation Date and Time (Hosted via Zoom)
English @ 3:30-4:30pm and Spanish @ 4:45-5:45pm
Tuesday, November 16th, 2021
Tuesday, January 11th, 2022
Tuesday, February 8th, 2022
Thursday, March 10th, 2022
Thursday, April 28th, 2022
Step 4: You will receive an email from OCEAA with a link to your virtual orientation date and time.
Step 5: Attend virtual orientation
Step 6: Receive welcome and lottery number via email post virtual orientation
All steps must be completed by March 9th, 2022 in order to be included in the 2022-2023 lottery.
Lottery date: March 18, 2022
If you have any questions or do not receive emails please contact OCEAA at email@example.com or 714-558-2787
These forms will be requested by OCEAA administration once your child(ren) has been accepted.
Other requested items:
- Student Profile – Headshot
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Current Immunizations
- Copies of ELPAC and CAASPP Scores (if applicable)
- IEP/504 (if applicable)