2021-2022 ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
Please be advised that only parents and/or legal guardians can submit an interest form and complete the registration process.
Important age/birthdate requirement information below
- Student’s birthday must be before or on 1/31/2017 in order to be able to participate in the Interest process.
- Students must be 5 years of age on or before September 1st to begin Kindergarten
- To be considered for TK Primary enrollment students must turn 5 on or after September 2nd and on or before December 2nd of the school year
If there are additional spots available after all primary enrollment students have been enrolled, non-priority students who turn 5 between December 3 and January 31 of the school year may be considered.
TK/K Sibling/Staff priority registration:
All steps must be completed including completion of interest forms, attendance at Enrollment Information Virtual Orientation, full registration, and documents turned in by February 26, 2021.
To register your child for the 2021-2022 school year, the following steps must be completed by the parent/legal guardian of the incoming student.
Step 1: Complete Interest Form to receive emails in order to set up account for interested students.
Submit Interest Form here:Interest Form
Step 2: Receive an email confirmation immediately of completion of the interest form.
Step 3: Receive a second email approximately 5-10 minutes later (if you do not receive this email check your spam folder or contact OCEAA) with credentials and steps to:
- Set up PowerSchool account using the link emailed to you. This will allow you to complete the forms below.
- Complete forms in PowerSchool: 40-Student Demographics, 41-Legal Guardians, 42-Language Background Questionnaire, 43-Two-Way Immersion Program Agreement
- Choose Enrollment Information Virtual Orientation Date and Time (Hosted via Zoom)
English @ 3:00-4:15pm and Spanish @ 4:30-5:45pm
Tuesday, November 17th, 2020
Tuesday, December 15th, 2020
Tuesday, January 12th, 2021
Tuesday, February 9th, 2021
Tuesday, March 9th, 2021
Tuesday, April 13th, 2021
Tuesday, May 11th, 2021
Step 4: You will receive an email from OCEAA with a link to your virtual orientation date and time.
Step 5: Attend virtual orientation
Step 6: Receive welcome and lottery number via email post virtual orientation
All steps must be completed by March 12, 2021 in order to be included in the 2021-2022 lottery.
Lottery date: March 19, 2021
If you have any questions or do not receive emails please contact OCEAA at email@example.com or 714-558-2787
These forms will be requested by OCEAA administration once your child(ren) has been accepted.
Other requested items:
- Student Profile – Headshot
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Current Immunizations
- Copies of ELPAC and CAASPP Scores (if applicable)
- IEP/504 (if applicable)